Monday, July 09, 2007

Using Screencast-o-Matic 101v1

I have added audio to my VoiceThread, "Using Screencast-o-Matic 101v1. This is a R&D project for developing instructions for using toys/tools on our Playgrounds. I have a hunch that we can go directly to Screencast-o-Matic for many, if not most or all, instruction presentations ... so I thought I would work on developing a good set of instructions for accessing and using Screencast-o-Matic itself. As you will note this presentation adheres to "PNP" as a guiding principle -- progress not perfection. Hopefully others will find it useful, and become involved in its evolution.

And of course -- as a friend (Tech Teacher) pointed out early on -- VoiceThread allows for translation! So deciphering the mix between Screencast-o-Matic and VoiceThread will be interesting.


Here is the url: http://voicethread.com/view.php?b=3062

And here is the widget:

No comments: